• Asylum 2015

Asylum July 10-12, 2015 in Eureka Springs AR. National Scion Show

Proudly brought to you by

Killerglass.com    D2BD  OReilly

inkthreadz    

• Scikotics card on your car?

Click Here to Register with scikotics...

Did you find a Scikotics card on your car?
    What this means: A Scikotics member saw your car and hoped you may be interested in joining our Scion car club.
    Who we are: Scikotics (pronounced sigh-cot-iks)
    The largest nationwide Scion Owners' club. We are brought together by a passion for our cars.
  • FR-S FT-86 Convertible

The long awaited FR-S FT-86 convertible. Purpose leaked ahead of the Geneva Auto Show. Lots of customizing options for this bad boy make you say Hmmmmmmmmm
    Comments 7 Comments
      Brandon Scott Farrow -
      I I really not impressed with it, i will test drive it and compare it to mine. I dunno why i don't care for it as much.
      FyeaFRS -
      This looks rather ugly.
      MykeH78 -
      This was obviously an idea that came from the toyota side of the partnership. Someone must've said, "hey i have a great idea, it's supposed to be light so lets add a lot of weight, and take away the structural integrity to do away with the handling quality while we're at it", lol. They should be working on a "performance model" i.e.RS 2.0/3.0. The only complaint anyone has had about testing the car has been "could use a lil bit more power", cmon toyobaru, lets get it done. Didn't they learn anything from Nissan's 240sx.
      Fr-S-14 -
      Way off topic. I'd like to see a performance model rather then a trophy wife compatibility upgrade
      sweetdreamer17 -
      I actually like the interior. Not bad. I'm not into convertibles but I like this one
      SilverScion007 -
      Can't wait to own a frs.
      tasnipes01 -
      I am wanting to own a FR-S

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  • Scion of the Month

• Sponsors