Default Recommendation on Car radio and speakers

Hello everyone,

i couldnt wuite find a thread for the car audio so I thought I start a post. Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post.

i have an 05 Scion tC and need to change the stock radio and the front speakers.

best Buy was not very helpful so I thought Iíd ask the Scion family. Iím looking for a double din radio/cd blue tooth radio. It does t need to have a DVD player but if one includes it that is fine.

any recommendations based on whatís out? I also donít want to go too much over $200

i also need to replace the two front speakers, what brand or model should I go with? I asked Best Buy and they said I need a composite speaker but all they had on display was component or coaxial speakers.

thank you for your time in advance. If you are in Houston area let me know too and would love the help.

thank you

shaheed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

HMFIC Chapter: Memphis tasnipes01's Avatar

Default Re: Recommendation on Car radio and speakers

Quote Originally Posted by SS_Scion View Post
    Hello everyone,

i couldnt wuite find a thread for the car audio so I thought I start a post. Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post.

i have an 05 Scion tC and need to change the stock radio and the front speakers.

best Buy was not very helpful so I thought Iíd ask the Scion family. Iím looking for a double din radio/cd blue tooth radio. It does t need to have a DVD player but if one includes it that is fine.

any recommendations based on whatís out? I also donít want to go too much over $200

i also need to replace the two front speakers, what brand or model should I go with? I asked Best Buy and they said I need a composite speaker but all they had on display was component or coaxial speakers.

thank you for your time in advance. If you are in Houston area let me know too and would love the help.

thank you

shaheed
    I go with anything pioneer

tha storm is coming so ya betta get ready #Mafia86
    My Rides are
    1992 Chevy beretta (down at the moment)
    1999 Ford Ranger (daily)
    2006 Scion tC (down at the moment)
    2016 Scion FR-S RS 2.0 339 of 1000 (shows only)

Scikotics Forum Whore Chapter: Colorado Springs
    Chapter: Mile High
    Chapter: Kansas City

Default Re: Recommendation on Car radio and speakers

sony makes a killer double din. it has 4 volt pre-outs so you don't have to amp up the speakers.