Thread: Rims

Scikotics Newbie Chapter: Los Angeles manthony97's Avatar

Default Rims

So...itís been a minute since Iíve posted anything in here and hopefully there are people who could help me out with this. After having my car for almost 6 years, Iím finally putting on new shoes for this car. Iím currently on raceland coilovers on a 2Ē drop. I want to put on 16x8 rims with a +15mm offset. Would this be a problem with the type of drop that I have. Would it be too close to the fenders to the point of rubbing? Will it be too close to the suspension? Iíve never put rims on any of my cars until now. Can anyone help me? Also the tires will be 205 16 50. Which are the stock size of the tires if Iím correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Needs to get out more ScikoDoll
    OG Scikotics
    Chapter: Atlanta

Default Re: Rims

Quote Originally Posted by manthony97 View Post
    So...itís been a minute since Iíve posted anything in here and hopefully there are people who could help me out with this. After having my car for almost 6 years, Iím finally putting on new shoes for this car. Iím currently on raceland coilovers on a 2Ē drop. I want to put on 16x8 rims with a +15mm offset. Would this be a problem with the type of drop that I have. Would it be too close to the fenders to the point of rubbing? Will it be too close to the suspension? Iíve never put rims on any of my cars until now. Can anyone help me? Also the tires will be 205 16 50. Which are the stock size of the tires if Iím correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't have any personal experience with xb2s but maybe someone else has some insight. Otherwise, maybe using search engines will get an answer. Or there maybe threads here, of others experiences. Unfortunately, not many get on the forums anymore.

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk